Friday, July 18, 2008

On the larger board

I just updated on this post. Here are all 29 strips on my board, I over lapped them so they would fit..they were on there right..except number 15 was upside down but it still looked wrong so I sew the ends together and match it where there would some sort symmetry and not chopped up..now I am pleased and can sew..
I re sewed the strips and they came out the same even number 15, time to take a break from before it ends up in my garbage pail..will work on it tomorrow after teacher help..I had to put it on the large designing wall as it is still going to be a tight fit..on this one

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed