Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blooms galore and a gladiola

Dh came back in from going to work to let me know there were quiet a lot of blooms on my plants and they sure were..wish these were where I could view them all day today.
My only gladiola out of 3 that I planted about 3 years ago, over 2 dozen..the south side where there is too much shade...I bought some about 2 months ago but will have to wait till spring to plant them as I think it is too late now..A little on the blurry side..
I went to the Dr's yesterday and I will later today tell you all about it...

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed