Thursday, July 31, 2008

Autumn with 2 borders and mock binding and fibers

I just need to couch the fibers on and than sandwich for machine quilting on my Bargello Season's autumn. Than I will add the thin green binding on. It really, really looks better than this photo.. It measures 41 wide and 26 inches long, give or take after binding is added. Now on to winter after I do a patchwork class that I also am retaking..with Carol Miller, Starting from Scratch. I need to do this for myself, even if I do not understand a lot of the ways of doing it..like I did the Bargellos. It is all Greek to me and makes me nervous..but all I have to do is ask, no matter how dumb I think the question is..lol I am up late as I took a nap and shut of the alarm and slept 5 hours..lol so I will go to bed with a sleeping pill and wake up sometime in the late morning..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed