Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bargello Sprint Positioned on Designing Board

I had fun doing this part. It was something again different for me. I won't be able to get to sew them till Monday or Tuesday..Dh is taking me shopping every where from what I gather..need to get out even if his truck hurts my hip and shoulder..I need break, or my eyes need a break..It looks so big but that is because they are sewn yet..Since this class is called Bargello Seasons, we are doing the seasonal theme but you do not have too..we can make it as one whole quilt after the winter Bargello or make individual quilts which what I will be doing.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed