Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Summer fabrics

I like this a lot better, the first blue is a greenish blue and thought is would go great there as it introduces the turquoises.. I am glad this is done...but in making these Bargellos, my stash closet is neat again well, except for the last shelf which has all my fancy fabrics..and I will get to one day, or when it decides to fall on the floor and than I will have no choice..lol
Sis is home and doing good so far, I will call her tonight if she is awake. We finally received our tax money from the govt...sure took long enough..now I can buy some goodies and get a few more classes..I have 3 in mind right now..but have to make a chart to see when they end as I now decided I like doing the class with the teacher..after all a few of the classes that I never got around to doing or half finished, the teachers are no longer there and not obligated to help if they do not want too..so I will do my classes like this..I have my computer class this weekend so do not have to worry sewing..as I take the break from the computer, I can just turn around and get these quilts quilted and also maybe work a little of 2 quilts I want to get done, my son's quilt and my zodiac. I am keeping busy and out of trouble...
I am still a bit, no a lot, nervous with my apt a week from today..I do not want to have anything serious like Lupus..and I still think I do not have it..but
I made a decision also to give my car, a Lumina, to my oldest son, so we will sign it over to him..I will get a new car in October, I know I know, I do not drive, haven't in 3 and half years, but I have tried a few times lately and my eyes did not run. So this is an improvement I have been waiting for...I am thinking of getting a Malibu..with that star thing in it..I made a list that I want in my car..going in and ask them if it have all that I want and if they say no, I will not buy it from them..I realize as I get older, I am tired of just taking what they have only, I am getting what I want, as this probably will be my last car I get..and I want everything in it..lol the comfort of life as the saying goes..now if i could start again on a new home..lol but not so.
Update, just realized I have one to many fabrics I will take out the turquoise next to the green.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed