Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Autumn Finished with mock up borders using

This was a wonderful Bargello to do. I could leave it alone and do something else and come back to it..the others I was afraid too..Probably because of the fracture strips we have in between..I will probably make more but not with the theme of seasons..I can see this in Christmas colors..so who knows but all my UFOs have to done and classes before I make any thing new..I am working on a a huge quilt that has techniques with a dozen or more teachers I have taken classes with at QU and other areas..I love what I have done with the Viewpoints area with Susan Brittingham..I will not post any of this till the quilt is completed..a long time but having fun designing and even more fun actually doing it..lol have a nice evening..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed