Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More dyeing and flowers in yard

This is my all time favorite. I added Bahama blue and tulip red with the velvet black..so cool
These are what I got from the left over dyes in the package and made the dyes accordingly. the third on from left I had to laugh as it looked like I use it as the rag to wipe out..lol the bottoms are my tightly squish and dump..lol and very happy with them..usually the dyes do nothing after an hour of curing with the first batch so am very happy to get these results, thumbs up for the new dyes.

I have surprise lilies all over the place, right now they are more surrounding my birch tree-below

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely flowers!

arlene,
Silverdale florist

LorraineS said...

Thank you Arlene, I look forward to these in the summer but not the leaves in the spring..lol I sent some down to Florida so hopefully they will get some surprises too, lilies that is..have a wonderful day today. hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed