Friday, July 25, 2008

Autumn on Designing Wall


Here is my Autumn on my designing wall. It measures 48 inches wide without any sewing..we are working with fractures this time..I love this the best...it totally filled the wall. I forget how long it is it but now very. Today in between dyeing with Dylons I will start sewing. Today I am using my Dylons dyes as I do not have my table up and will do it a little at a time..after all I have all day to do it..lol I bought 5 new colors that are out and they are nothing like the others that they came out with..so very anxious to see if they will be more vibrant. I am way ahead of the class as I am retaking it and won't put anything in the gallery but will on my blog..I will work with winter next week.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed