Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tag sent out to Wales and 4th of July received

I made this tag for Jen in wales for an exchange. I just love working with my HuskyStar ER10 Embellisher..once you are on it, you do not want to leave it...took me about an hour to do the embellishing. than outline the flower with fibers..than beaded the flowers. I have used satin, lace cotton, felt, sheer and fibers..to make this card..of course I had a design but came nothing close to it..lol that is what I love about all this..and who cares...I hope you like it, Jen..also I did not have to work with orange and yellow...lol
Received this 4Th of July card from Donna in our last swap for my group. thank you.. it is embroidered on with backing fabric of red, white and blue stars.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed