Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bargello Twist the right way

Well, I did the wrong way below and I just could not figure out what I was doing wrong and Ruth Blanchet helped me photos with arrows and such...and now I can add the corners and start to sew. I was going to start and when I receive her email I was shocked and brought my dh to see where and he said when he saw it last night, he thought there was something wrong but I was the making it...lol Anyway just wanted to show you all the right way..lol Thank you again Ruth.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed