Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lil Sister's pillow back

Finally got both pillow backs fuse on and this is my youngest sisters backing..the front is orange with black...I now can have some real fun..the stitching, free motion which I just love to do...I might do the circle with a blanket stitch as this newer machine has it on there and would love to try it...we will see. I wanted to start on my brothers pillows but decided to wait till I am finished with 3 zodiac for the class. I will just end up with more UFOs..and I surely do not want that...I will use gold metallic thread for all the stitching and machine quilting on both pillow..I just haven't found an orange yet...lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed