Thursday, June 12, 2008

4th of July cards received/ mail call from Sis

Aren't these cards just awesome...top one is from sis, Mary Adkins and the bottom is from Sharon Schmiedel...our last swap in my group that I closed on June 2nd.
(Never fear, there's another coming up soon...Fabric ATC only..no embellishing, embroidery or gluing on these cards..received to many and want only fabric and fibers/beads...I will post here when I have set it up..soon though)
Here is my mail call from Sis and she has sent me 3 pin cushions...2 larger ones in the back, heart shape that you tie on the top..very pretty I might add...a 4th of July shoe pin cushion, I just love this one...with pins on them I forget what you call them...and a sewing aide that you put under your machine while sewing..purple of course or it would have been lime green...lol thank you much both of you..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed