Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2nd pillow finished

Here is the top and I like it a lot..I sure hope Lil sis Patti does too.. I have shooting stars like the the other pillow but being yellow you could not see them I think you can on these...oh they are not going to hit each other, I have the tails going a certain way where if you were to imagine it, they will miss each other..lol just thought I would let you all know..as some are going up and down..lol
When you click on this back side of the pillow you will see copper sun rays, I might add this is the first time doing them and I know I can draw a straight line but they sure are not here, using the masking tape to help tooo..lol but is it a wonderful machine quilting design and will use it again. thank you Ruth Blanchet for having this class..I haven't had so much doing a class in a very long time.. Of course the bottom is open for Patti to put her own stuffing in there..I just hope it is large enough...

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love this Lorraine, its my favorite of all and I'm so glad you share it with us all in your blog. The copper is great, sure wish I was a member of your family!!

LorraineS said...

Thank you Ruth, I have learned so much doing your class and had so much fun..to me it like free spirit kinda thing..lol now on to the Bargello and it is not a free spirit one to do.. a lot of concentration and I am known to have a scattered brain..lol but will do this one for sure...I can not wait for your next Bargello...Oh I place an order on you site..love them all..hugs, Lorraine and thank you for having this class..

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed