Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Patti's top done

Just got done doing Patti's top of her pillow stitch. I am so disappointed of where I buy my fabrics...all of the fabrics were bought at equilters and all of them frayed when trying to sew the edges..I was told buying good fabric would not do this with wonder under underneath to beat...well who ever said that is wrong, wrong, wrong!! At first it was frustrating but than I knew I could not do anything about but work with it the best I could...as I love doing the stitching...I am improving a bit...lol Now onto the backs, now lets see if I end up straight stitching those little signs and names...

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed