Monday, June 16, 2008

Pillow back side done and close up

Here is my back side to the pillow..you see it in person, the names and signs just pop up...really neat..took me 6hrs and 15 today...son caught me napping on my chair...lol I was going to close my eyes and rest..about 40 minutes..I have to get up every 30 minutes or I won't be able to walk with my knee...so I knew how long it was...Below is a close...of my loopy loops...does the trick...lol Next photo will be the picture of the finished pillow with cording around it..sewed that together last night..They are going to stuff it itself so I hope I can get a good photo of them..will start working on the orange one in a few days....rest these arms and shoulders for few days...Have a great evening..
Closer View...I used YLI metallic thread, sews like a charm..with yellow rayon in the bobbin..took 7 bobbins just to do the pillow back..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed