Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Felted post card received-and More

I received my second felted card from Annette Jeavons the other day. This is called Disco Dancing. Thank you Annette, I just love it..I use to love Disco music and dancing..those were the days!
I received this pretty post card from Liz from Embellisher postcard group I am in ..my first felted card and love it. The white area has a lady there but you can hardly see her, not just here but also in the card..gives it a mysterious feel to it. I was hoping to have my machine for this swap. It is not due till the end of the month and my machine will be in 10 days..so maybe I can wait and do it then and mail it out right away.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed