Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Felted post card received-and More

I received my second felted card from Annette Jeavons the other day. This is called Disco Dancing. Thank you Annette, I just love it..I use to love Disco music and dancing..those were the days!
I received this pretty post card from Liz from Embellisher postcard group I am in ..my first felted card and love it. The white area has a lady there but you can hardly see her, not just here but also in the card..gives it a mysterious feel to it. I was hoping to have my machine for this swap. It is not due till the end of the month and my machine will be in 10 days..so maybe I can wait and do it then and mail it out right away.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed