Friday, May 25, 2007

Shaving cream attempt

I did four of these in various colors of the blues. This is the first one. Than I mixed it more for a bluer effect and added more ink and the background is on the blue side instead of the white..I did not bother to post them as they are all about the same. It was fun, but dh only Old Spice shaving cream, it was alright to work with as I love the smell of it..but when I heat set it, thought I was going to die..lol..the scent was so strong..I just hopes it goes away..I will for sure put them on my deck to air out..lol
Tomorrow if the sun is shining I will do some sun printing as I have been wanting to do this, it has been awhile..and have used up all that I had..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed