I call these my "Wild and Wacky Wildflowers". lol They were so much fun to do. One is black as I cut them larger with the first one and it shrinks more than a that in areas that I worked with a lot. The big headed flower, afraid I got a bit carried away and ended up with a large head flower with little stem. I used scraps of fibers, Angelina fibers, stamped Angelina on one of them. (I have quite a few of these for future art pcs or quilts already done up with the stamps I have.) I added beads here and there and a butterfly..Now I will challenge myself with the use of other fabrics and embellishments. Practice, Practice!!
Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet
Arbee Designs on Facebook