Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Clay Beads and Charms made today

This is tissue paper I cut into strips of a quarter of inch and weave them together and made two beads. To much work for beads for me and every time I breath it blew away..lol These are so pretty and will do a collage and than make more..lol
Kato clay beads, I finally got to use my pasta machine and clays today. Polymer clay, Fimo and Kato..also worked on paper clay. The Pasta machine was fun to do and see all the colors come together. Will do these again in the near future. I still need to paint the face and seal them

Paper Clay, not as hard as I thought it would be and every time I pick them up I feel as if I am going to break them. I will do some other stuff with the left overs..maybe an elephant or something.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed