Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pin Cushions-3 More made

Added the fibers and now need to embellish with whatever, more than likely beads the I have already made and other foo foos.. these are so simple once you do one..lol..now I just might make my friends that sew some on my spare time.
Bottoms and tops done and now I will glue the them together. Than see what I can do with these..probably the same as the first one. I was told to watch what I put on top as the needles must be able to go into the pin cushion..so no textiles here, lol..Lorraine

I have decided I needed more practice so I am making 3 more, one each for my sisters, Mary and Patti, and one for me..can you guess which is mine, yes, the purple..lol..will finished the tops and glue them on later. I will embellish them later with foo foos..


No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed