Friday, May 4, 2007

Red Peony-suppose to be Red


Had a hard time photographing my supposedly RED peony. You can see a tad bit of red but for sure it is not a red one. It has taken 5 years to get this one bloom with this plant. Maybe one year it will turn red. It spans over 5 inches round and has a very sweet fragrance and can not put my finger on it. These are the last of the pink one. they have a spice fragrance to them.
The only flowers, bulb type that I have not taken a photo of is my lilies and tulips..the freeze during Easter killed them as they were sprouting. I know the tulips will come up again in the Fall but not the lilies so will have to wait till next year. All that is left in my yard now is the Hydrangeas and Rose of Sharon's..have about 4 different colors of these. These will come later..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed