Sunday, May 6, 2007

My New Chime-Chat


I bought this chime on Sunday at the NEX, Navy Exchange. It is called Sassy Girl. I have taken of the full length and a close up one. Hanging is bit of a problem right now, I have about 11 chimes and clowns hanging around my home and my dh being 6' 3", we are having a problem of where to hang it. He mentioned outside and told him no I wanted inside my home..so maybe I will hang here in my studio. I will have to take my clown down but maybe because he is small, I can find another place for him.
I will be dyeing fabric, making silk paper and doing some stamping. As I do these I will take photos and put up later.
I have washed my Hummingbird feeders and will put them out today. I have seen 2 so they are here..I used to put one on my tree out back so when I am sitting at the dinning room table looking out, I can see them but that branch went with the ice storm a two years ago and miss it very much. But I bought a metal trellis stake, made by some one from church, many years ago..now I put both of them on it in front of my studio window..when you hear them it sounds like a big bumble bee, lol I make my own sugar water for them, ratio of sugar and water, 4-1..or is it 3-1..I had forgotten so I did it 3 1/2 -1..lol..just bring it to a slow boil.
Still haven't found my Twinklings H20's- larger ones, 12, of them nor my foot pedal for my little felting machine. I found the adapter for it, anyway I think it is the one for this machine.
I will have, hopefully, my results later this evening or tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed