Saturday, April 28, 2007

Embroidery PC-Daisy Stitch

Here they are done. I am for sure going to have to practice the blanket stitch..When I came to end I did not how to end it at the back and also did not know how to start it again to look like the rest of it..I did the blue and rose colored ones first..than took the other two and in the back drew some lines and put holes where I wanted the stitching to be to at least make is uniform around it..it looked a lot better than my uneven lines..but I have learned a lot and for sure need more practice..enjoyed this swap. hope the girls on the receiving end do too..
I worked on this till the wee hours in the morning. they do looked a lot better glad I gave it a try..once I had the needle and thread I could not stop..I do not know how many french knots are in one pc..lol..Now I have to put it together by hand with a blanket stitch which I have only tried once and it was okay..hope I do it justice..

4 comments:

Diane Perin said...

These are so cheery!

Schoolgirl said...

I do not meen to publish unrealated comments on your page, but I really need your and all bloggers help.We are two Norwegian students from the Norwegian School of Management, BI (http://www.bi.no/templates/StartPageEN____13111.aspx)who are writing master thesis about blogging. We ask you kindly to help us fill out a survey that only takes two minutes to complete.It is about social network blogs like blogger.com, myspace.com, youtube.com etc:

This survey is for research purposes only, and your answer is very important to the accuracy of our research. We are not selling anything, and your personal information is secured and your answers will be grouped anonymously. Click the link bellow to begin the survey.

http://confirmit.bi.no/wix/p1515330.aspx.


We really appreciate your time and thank you for helping us developing this theory of blogging!

Sincerely
Annicken Hejna and Veronica Isaksen
Graduate students

If you have more time we have a similar questionnaire about news blogs:

http://confirmit.bi.no/wix/p1516330.aspx

LorraineS said...

Thank you Diane, that is the perfect word for them, as I liked looking at them, even if it is not done correctly. But not to shabby for the first embroidery. hugs, Lorraine

LorraineS said...

Schoolgirl, your link does not work. I will help you out. hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed