Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Brain surgery

All day I have been on needles and pins. My great nephew, Ethan, is having brain surgery tomorrow morning. He is 7 months old. My twin's other grandson. He has a cyst in the back of his brain. It is pushing on the brain. Thank goodness babies have check ups all the time. This is how they found out. His head was larger than what is was suppose to be for a 6 month old. Please all that visit my blog, prayers and more prayers...They said it was a 60-40 ratio on this surgery. I love you my dearest Ethan.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed