Thursday, April 12, 2007

A 10 Minute Challenge

In a group for felting I belong to we had a 10 minute challenge to do a gingerbread man. Well, here is mine..my dh laugh at him but that is OK..I hand felted him and know I could have done better if I had a machine..so if you get a good laugh, that is great and hope I made some part of your day happy..I did him in about 8 minutes so I added a scarf and than tried to add eyes but only got one on before the timer went off..not bad.. He is blue as I did not have brown..so I have a Blue felted gingerbread man!!

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed