Monday, April 16, 2007

One of Winners in FiberArts Magazine


I received this package today from FiberArts Magazine and could not figure out what it was, it had something in it...I told myself, No Way, I could not have been one of the winners as no one informed of this..Well out of over 200 I was one of the 5 people that was randomly picked, Yeah For ME!! These gifts came from Kaspareks, a rubber stamp Co. but also sells collage elements for the fiber artist..thank you!! FiberArts Magazine! Oh I received 2 stamps, about knitting, which I love to do and some Adironadack alcohol inks, I have a few of these but not these colors, rustic Lodge..
You can see some lovely Valentine Cards here and mine is on page 6. You can use the magnifying glass and it is on the left hand side, third row. It has our names on the side of the photos.
http://fiberarts.com/ on the left side it will it has a link of where to go. have fun viewing.

2 comments:

Juryizstillout said...

Congrats! That would be pretty cool!

I moved here from Chattanooga 3 years ago. Lived there 26 years and never went to Memphis! Can you believe that?

Anyway, welcome to the Quilt Studio Ring! You'll find lots of nice ladies here!

LorraineS said...

thank you Beth, I enjoyed viewing the sites..hugs, Lorraien

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed