Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fabric and Paper beads


I worked on these off and on the other night and yesterday as I have the crud again. Not feeling to good..I put these beads on by hand with a doctor's tweezers...regular tweezers did not work for me. I tried the bowl with a bunch of beads and had a mess and beads that did not go on the the fabric or paper bead..could not be used anymore ., had glue all over them and did not go on liked I wanted them to. After they dried I applied clear nail polish. I am still working on paper beads. I am done with the fabric beads but to put some fibers on a dozen or more.

4 comments:

bookwraps by suz.com said...

your beads are lookn' good Lorraine...nice job!!!

LorraineS said...

Thank you Suz..Now for the paper beads..hugs, Lorraine

NuvoFelt said...

Beautiful beads, Lorraine. Look forward to the next ones.

LorraineS said...

thank nuvofelt..I will putting more up tomorrow as I get them done..very therapeutic for me, lol hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed