Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hand Felting

I have been hand felting all evening and enjoying it very much..boy I can not wait for my machine..big one that is..
I have signed up for a challenge for postcards, bookmark and an 8x11 piece..it is wonderful..when I get done with them I will post photos.
Also not good at embroidery and forgot I had sign up for a swap in my group..so this has me a bit nervous..yes, me..lol..but I am trying to learn the other stitches besides the basic ones we all use but might have to refrain to the basic here..I have not been on my machine for a few days and really wanted to get to it today but did not..
My son's quilt has really got me this time..I hate to remove that dragon but I want flames to go up to the border and can not when the dragon's head is pointing down..so who love taking out stitches, my are invisible threads, even worse..lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed