Monday, April 23, 2007

Embellisher ordered-DH Challenge

I have ordered a HuskyStar Embellisher and was suppose to come in this week. The dealer called me and told me they are back ordered till May 11th. so now I have to wait another 2 more weeks for it..
While we were shopping for my embellisher, my dh wanted to know if I could stop buying for 6 months..I told No Way, JOSE!! Then he ask about 4 told him no..and than 3 months..well, we both agreed not to buy anything, other than food and the necessities.. We start May 1st..that gives about 7 days to figure out what I might need...I really do not need anything but I like buying more of this color or more for stocking up..as if i really need ..one can only do so much in a day..lol..
I still haven't found my Twinkle 20s so I am going to have to buy at least 3 and if I find the others, my sis can have those if it is repeated..more than likely it will be..
Since I have ordered my embellishing machine I am going to send my sister the itty bitty one that I have..but can not find the foot pedal and directions..now I know I do have that for sure, just put it in a safe place and haven't found that safe place. lol.. maybe I will find some money, I am very good for hiding money and not finding till years done the road.lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed