Monday, March 3, 2008

Clothespin Magnet Exchange and chat

Sorry about the photo but got so much glare on the fridge I took it on my dinning room table. I have a plastic sheet over my cloth. I work on my dinning room table a lot and have ruined 2 of my favorite tablecloths and started putting plastic down. It puts outs a glare but not as bad as the fridge.
This for an Exchange in my group. I do not do pc anymore in my group so when I started up a new group in March of last year and close my old one I added N-More so I can do anything in it..lol
I have been busy beading away and making these cuties too. I have been on the sewing machine only after I have taken 2 Alieve's and wait about an hour and do some sewing. Why it bothers me to sew is beyond me..I can bead, paint but not heavy and sewing is not heavy.
Everyone thinks I have a Rotator Cuff damage to my arm and my brother said surgery is the only way to get rid of it..well, I am not ready for it. There has to be another way to get rid of the pain. Now I wish I had not push myself all year doing all kinds of textiles art and so forth..but that is me. Now I pay for it. lol
I haven't tried to pick up my heavy wrapghan which I have been itching to do. lol I might start another caplet as it is light. I have been watching a lot of tv lately, the Western channel and have seen two great movies of James Stewart. Boy he sure was a great actor..Shenadora made me cry so hard at the end. Good for the soul I say and than watch him with Brian Keith and Maureen O Hara in that funny movie the name escapes me right now. lots of laughs. I love all these older actors..as I know I won't see any nudity or the F word. lol Also I can not believe I watch an Alligator movie..how funny and horrible at the same time. You know they are not real but when the acting is done great. it feels like it is..if you know what I mean.
I bought, yes, I splurged yesterday, I just had to, a purse for the wedding, It cost at the regular price 25 dollars and it was on sale for 10.97 and when dh paid for it it came to 5 dollars. I will take a photo of it and put it in here. It does not match my outfit that I "think" I am wearing but if I were my other outfit perfect..It is beaded all over..lol Bought me a pair of swasorki crystal earrings and haven't taken them off since. lol on sterling silver so I can wear it all the time. It also was on sale and did not know that..lol Have a nice day and it is good to be back and typing with two hands. Lets hope I do not over do it again. lol Sorry for misspelled words again

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed