Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My graduations of fushsia dyeing

I let the dye sit for 24 hours, every so many hours, like 8, I would add another piece of fabric in the pot. This is my motted fuchsia. Oh so much prettier in person.. Stuff and dump on the darker side of pink/fuchsia.
Another stuff and dump..all those different pinks..awesome.
Here they are all four, but actually did 6 but giving sis the others and part of these..I do not carry much pink in my stash..maybe because I did not have any girls..lol but now I should have enough to play with for a bit.

2 comments:

jac said...

Oh my, your colors are fabulous!!! I guess I'm going to have to start dyeing again....I have all the material, just need to set aside some time...jac

LorraineS said...

Jac, time is always my problem too but since I was doing the painting class, I put everything else on hold and did what I need so I did not to worry about not having the colors anymore. Thank you love and hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed