Monday, March 17, 2008

Very Happy with colors of the paint

Here is my mono printing and love the vibrant colors here. Of course they look a lot better in person than on the computer.
I love what I had here, till the red glob fell onto and decided to put it all over my green piece..This sometimes happens..by hey they could be a red bush or some red flowers, using your imagination..lol My other piece still is not dry. I probably won't do any more till next week. I have so much of sun printing and other practices that I have had a chance to use and wanting to delete some of stash, this playing time does not help out, but could always give it to sis.
Found out the purple plant is a weed with a white ball on top. Someone in my painting class told the name and forgot to write it down.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed