Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What I received today


My twin sister, Mary Adkins, sent these two beautiful dress form pin cushions. The blue on top is a large one and the purple is a smaller one. They were a joy to receive and I love them both. I now have 4 of these. She also sent me a purple fairy, like my green on she sent awhile back..love them. She made stick pins which is on the dress forms.
Today I finished all the dolls that I have been beading for a long time now. Hair, I mean real hair on a few of them, and doll's hair on the rest..Talk about have a bad hair day..Hair is harder to put on than anything I do with these dolls but does not take a long as the beading or painting the faces.
The copyright place has downloaded my blog so now I just wait and see what I have to do next. My dh wants me to get a patent but I do not thing that is necessary, as it also cost a pretty penny..but if he does insist and willing to pay for I will.
I made my sister her yellow one today, I made it with my real hair and even put glasses on her. My dh got a big charge of it. I will put the face on here but the not the whole doll. Not until I have the copyright logo on any of the dolls.
I made one for my younger sister, and she ended up looking Hawaiian, wasn't suppose to but did and love it. Now on to beading newer ones. I love doing and my dh notice that I really have fun with it..I told him I miss my art in ceramic, oils and etc. but the way my arm is there is no way right now.
My son is having problems with his U KNOW WHAT..I have quite a few names for but than thought it might really be an insult to them..so I will have to come up with a duzzie one. She is what she is..Her true colors are coming out..But there were a few times I saw the look in her face..No wonder no one could bond or be friends with her..I never did see anyone that cried a lot or was so sick all the time..yet they could never find anything wrong with her..Is her therapist helping her, I do not think any one can help her now she is beyond helping..
I remember taking depression pills and being very depressed about 5 years ago. but I did not accomplished anything. I was sleeping my life away and thinking about how depress I was all the time to me was not healthy at all. I took control of my life by myself..it was hard but I did it and happy for it. No one is worth the worry, trouble or pain when it does you, yourself, harm. I learn this the hard way. I am not saying do not care for others..but do not dwell on it. You can not do anything but be very supported. I will help my son financially as much as I can, and be there when he needs someone to talk to but I will not dwell on it..I will rant when I want to and get over it..till something comes up again..lol do the same old thing again. I would not be where I am now if I did not take control of it. Sometimes it is very hard. Yes, I will worry about my son probably through out the day in random thoughts as he is my son..that is mother nature..for all of us..enough now..lol Have a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed