Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow fall of 2008

Across the street of the snow falling. It has been snowing since 1230 and it is now 230..We are suppose to get a few inches of snow. We are in advisory of a winter storm till midnight tonight..I have a feeling this is going to be an Ice storm like we had in Feb a couple of years ago.
Side view of accumulation on my garbage can. The bush is front is my azalea bush which usually has a few buds on it..but not this time. You can see a couple of daffodils. I am nice and cozy right now..Have a pair of jogging pants and shirt on, which I detest wearing them..but hey gotta keep warm..lol
I am right now redoing the beading on the butterflies set I made and putting on green beads and removed the gold ones. I follow the color of the novelty print and it sure makes a difference..I will add photo later on. Almost done with the larger one.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed