Monday, March 24, 2008

My New Roof

Left side of my home.
middle section of my home.
Right side of my home. The gray really does more for my home than the white. They said after a few very warm days they lay flat and melt to each other. Those large lefty things you see all over is the leaves for the Surprise Lilies that blooms in August..by then we have mowed and mowed over them because they start to look terrible..than in August you just a stem with large Pink Lilies..very odd but pretty.
One of the photos you can see how much those Narcissus are blooming.. Tomorrow morning I will water them all. they are very use to lots of rain and need to keep it that way or all my flowers with looks very neglected..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Considering the color of your bricks, I’d say gray was definitely better than white. This color just looks cozier, more inviting, and “settled in” than a white roof would. I can’t quite tell from these pictures, but what are your roof shingles made of?

~ Minta Gatlin

Unknown said...

I totally agree with Minta! Dark roofs seem to be the “in” thing these days, and it’s easy to see why. White roofs for houses don’t always feel very welcoming and warm. Isn’t that ironic? Hahaha! Dark colors go best with clay bricks anyway, so I think you made the right choice in the end.

Joann Winton

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed