Saturday, March 8, 2008

Suzie and More Snow photos

Suzie has snow all over her bottom. It was as tall as her legs..and on her mustache..lol she was just hopping around in it..could not get a good picture of her in the snow..she would sit still..lol
Her wanting to go out some more and I would not let her..You can see she had fun...lol She is 14 years old this month. We have had her since she was 3 months old..She is good good doggie..and companion when alone at home. She is getting deaf and going blind..
This morning with all the of the snow. I can not believe I went to bed about 230 am and it was still snowing. I have no idea when it stopped.
We have an awning and my deck was loaded with snow. it doesn't matter it still leaks..
Dh's truck since he was home at 515 and it was at midnight..I know some of you are living with snow all winter but we don't. I hope all my family members enjoys these photos..



No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed