Friday, November 2, 2007

Christmas Charms/chat

For a swap in my group. For Donna M and my sis, Mary. I had a ball doing these. I love this time of the year and love doing anything to do with Christmas. I also made 4 for my younger sister, Patti J and me. the 3rd row is for Patti and the last row for me...I do not know if any one wears theirs but I do..lol I am not sure if I will add these to my charms bracelet..I felted roving, red, with red flash Angelina fibers and use a sheer green in the back. A few of the charms has deco on them. I can not seem to get a very neat outer edge like I do with fabric. But with more practice it will come. I prefer fabric over felted charms.
I can not find my box of Christmas fabrics so I will have to do a search for them today. I made a few Christmas card with what I had out from last year...but now can not go on without the rest, plus I bought some beautiful fabrics after Christmas last year and would love to use them...lol
Hand is getting better as long as I do not over do it..like polymer clay and such..no jewelry making yet..can not pull on the wire..so I am lost for now..so doing up swaps that are due this month and next month...All of sudden I do not like having to have deadlines and I know with every group I am in we do. I am always afraid something will come up and I can not get them done....

2 comments:

Susan said...

Those are precious........

LorraineS said...

Thank you Suze, I want to make more but have other commitments ahead of me..I need about 6 more for my Christmas charm bradelet, I think I will use the blues, greens and gold on the others..lol hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed