Thursday, November 8, 2007

What Sis sent me yesterday


Sis sent a very large box. I did not take photos of everything..but these pieces she made me I did scan. The bracelet you can buy as a kit from a discount store...and I love the ornament and light clasp.. the earrings, she did not know what to do with them..so sent them to me just straight and I added the hook and made them swirly..thank you and wore them both till I went to bed...
Sis, also sent me a shawl..I get cold. It is so pretty one in a peachy color, 2 snowflakes, she made a gold and silver beaded ones, a pretty pin to wear...some Christmas ribbon, some fibers, a metallic red sheer, she did not know I had already, some bottle caps, soda can tops, crochet hooks P and Q..boy is that P huge, wonder if I can crochet with it..lol purple nail polish, yeah, a purple hat..I have been collecting all the colors, the ones you buy at the Dollar tree..all I need is orange and black..lol and what ever else they come up with...
I wear all that I make as much as I can. I dress for myself and no one else. When I get up I see what I want to put (beside my clothes or nightgown, lol) I will pick up a pair of earrings, bracelet, rings and necklace..and wear it all day. It makes me fell good. If I do some painting I will remove what I think would be ruined. Do you wear your jewelry even if you do not go anywhere? I could be down in dumps and seeing my jewelry one makes me feel a lot better. I also wear my diamonds around the house too, this makes me feel like a million bucks!! lol

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed