Saturday, November 24, 2007

Received On Friday

This beautiful pin arrived on Friday from Annette J in the UK from another group. I love it and the colors are for me..lol Thank you kindly.
This is from Donna M from my group for the Snowflake swap. It has plastic on the top so it does show up very good, I did try and make the background a bit darker or you would not have seen but a hazy scene. thank you Donna it is pretty in person.
This is also from Donna for our Snowman swap. thank you...I am in the makings of doing the snowflake swap..so I should be mailing it out by the end of the week and also the cookies for our exchange.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed