Monday, November 26, 2007

My Hot Chocolat Mug PC

I had some fun doing this one. I wanted a different Santa on my mug but all I could find was these so it went on there. This goes out to Donna M ...glad you did this swap with me..as I drink hot chocolate all during winter in my two new favorite mugs..one with Santa and a Snowman, a great fine in Walmart for 1.00 each..lol my dh broke my favorite one I have had for over 5 years last week..I have done two more swaps for my group but forgot to take photos..I hate when I do this..no reference for later on...One was for an ornament swap and snowflakes. I machine thread painted snowflakes on the snow flake swap and fussy cut some ornament and sewed around them onto another ornament fabric..very pretty and sparkly too.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed