Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update on magnet bookmarker/Exchange one to one

I tried to cover the magnet with fabric but than it would not magnetized through the fabric. But it is really not that ugly inside, just sewing lines , I used poloyester invisibe thread so did not have the color of thread showing which might have looked better..so do what you like and you can make a dozen in one sitting...
Anyone want to do an exchange with me just leave a comment and we will exchange one on one. hugs, Lorraine

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed