Saturday, November 17, 2007

Baking goodies for the last few day.

I have been making the dough for cookies and baking them as I find the time for them..mmmm good. above is my chocolate cookies..made 16 doz of them ...split them with my sons..
Hers is the two loaves of banana bread...oh does the smell linger on...into my bedroom...this is my favorite bread with butter...I actually love coconut bread my mom use to make in the small coffee cans, but she does not have that recipe anymore..if anyone knows of sure would love to have it.
My two pumpkin loaves...another favorite in my family...always make this and the banana bread before Thanksgiving and again after...the cookies too.
I have the peanut butter cookie dough in the fridge and peanut butter balls to do yet but I am going to wait till tomorrow.
I still have my bunny cookies, mochika, a Filipino custard dessert... pumpkin pies and cherry pie to make for Thanksgiving. I am like a chicken without its head, as the other night I found out Thanksgiving was this week, I thought I had another two weeks..and I had not done anything I usually do before this holiday...too busy.. lol
In between all this I have finished my charm swap, making more pc for another group I signed up for but did not read on how many, it was 20 lol I get in a hurry sometimes and do not pay any attention. Also my son has been here for 2 night and my website is almost ready to open. I had to get a yahoo website to sell my goodies as the blog did not have anywhere to use pay pal..so now I have my own. Later my son will add me to his mall. web mall as he calls it. I will put a link to my web as soon as it it ready, it will be above my profile. so whew, I am tired..but still a lot to go...

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed