Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A few photos of my sister Patti and her family

Grandpa Rick, Parker and Mike, Parker's daddy...3 rough and tough looking Men!!
Tara with son Parker Larsen

Grandpa and Grandma with the Incredible Man, Parker Larsen, my number one nephew!!
Watch out here is the Incredible Man himself, Parker Larsen!! GO GO GO
The Hunk himself, Parker Larsen what cool shades you have
Rick and Patti Johnstone..very nice photos guys!! love it
Rick at the Haunted House..do not know what he is suppose to be, they told me but I forgot...This would scare my pants of me for sure!!


No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed