Saturday, November 24, 2007

More Photos of family

This is Kendra Lausterer, my youngest brother, Don's, daughter from his second marriage, Kendra is 13. She looks like my sister and I when we were young..seems we all have children that looks like each other...lol
These next 5 photos are from my twins youngest son's family, Steven Markham in Ga. Here we have Ethan and boy he looks like he is having fun. So glad everything has turn out for you little one. Look at ME!! I am HOT HOT!! lol
Boy he sure looks like he loves Santa and I think Santa will brings Ethan lots of goodies this year! Merry Christmas, little one..
This is Hailey, Steven's oldest. Hailey looks so prim and proper here. lovely photo.
Very Very pretty girl..love you..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed