Thursday, November 8, 2007

Snowman swap-other artsy stuff I am working on

Theses guys will be going out today for a swap in my group...to Phyllis, Donna and Mary...I love doing these.
I worked on my notebook cover, this swap and some charms..this is the only thing I finished..The notebook cover I knew what I wanted the theme to be but just had to get started on it so ideas would pop in my head..creative flow...so I should be finished with it today...and some of my charms..as I do a lot of beading with little beauties..I did a lot of fussy cutting so I can get what I wanted out of these charms this time..so a lot of one inch sewing..but very satisfying when I am done. These should be in the blog tomorrow I would take photos as I go but then I would never get done..did that before here...so I like to do what I do and than explain my process..lol..

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed