Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Kathie's Birthday Fabric Post Card

I made 5 cards since early this morning. This is Katie's card for Friday. She will be 5 years old. Sorry I can not be at your party, Katie..Happy Birthday. I beaded Happy Birthday Katie. She loves red so her name is in red. I added sequins to a couple of the flowers and wrote the number 5 with foiling. The ribbon really sets it off.
The other cards are plain as they are for few men in the family and I do not go way out on them. lol Took me about 2 hours for beading and the rest was on the rest of the card. I am amazed that I can sew these edges with my foot dogs down, size 14 needles, metallic and holographic thread..this machines loves all of it no matter what..am I lucky or what..lol but it is starting to sound and feel really used up..lol I do clean all the time, oil where it should be..but I have put a lot miles on it since I bought in 2003.

2 comments:

Kim West said...

what a cute card!!!

LorraineS said...

thank you Kim. I know she will love it. So will her mom. I can not find my Christmas fabrics and my niece told me I will go and buy you some, my girls love getting your Christmas cards from Santa, I got a big kick out of that..hugs, Lorraine

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed