Monday, November 19, 2007

Finishe My Charm Bracelets

Here is my Christmas Charm Bracelet for 2006 so far. These are my charms I made..I will add, as you can see I have already added the split rings, lol, I can wait to receive the rest. At least one of the hard part is already done..lol
Here is my 2006 Charm Bracelet all done now. I will not add any more. I have 41 charms from all the groups that I did an exchange with, one of each persons. and 2 of mine. It is so full..all the rings plus 3 have been double..How cool is that.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed