Friday, November 23, 2007

Lots Happening/chat

My site for one thing is not working properly at this time but will the link where it is. It should be running properly tomorrow..all you see now is the front page..and no store, well, heck that is not good for me..lol Son is taking care of it...I was trying to figure out how to do things in it so no one's fault but my own. lol..I am learning the hard way...can not stay away from anything that is challenge and something new to learn..we live and learn in the process, sometimes good and sometimes not so good.
I have loads of photos to put in here but that will have to wait for tomorrow...
I hope all had a wonderful day yesterday and have full bellies for awhile..lol I know I was a good girl and left room for dessert..lol I did great today too, I guess I just do not want to put any of those hard earned lost pounds to come back on..to much work to lose them and ohhhhhhhhh so easy to gained them back..me I just have to look at food and I gain weight..lol
We ate at my son's home and he cooked his very first turkey and do have a photo of it..He did well, Mom though him right..lol It was a very cosy day and warm too..as my home is always cold...My son, Mike and ddil came over to snack a bit tonight...it is nice to have time off and get to have one's family together again...

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed