Saturday, November 24, 2007

My son's first turkey and Thanksgiving photos

I am still laughting about this photo. This my son's cat, Kat. Mom calls him the mountain lion because he is so huge..I still do not know how I got his eyes like this..but a great photos anyway.
My son, Terrance, keg fridge..
My son Mike and his wife Pauline..mike is trying to look so cool with his hat on..
My son's new carpet. I just loved it and took a few photos to make an art quilt out of it..really cool.
My son's first turke, he did so good. I thought him well. lol oh he did it all by himself..It was ans still delicious Terrance. Thank you for letting us have Thanksgiving at your home and look forward towards Christmas there as well..
Mom and Terrance looking at his keg fridge..
Made Mike take of his hat...lol
Gathering around the table after dinner.
Terrance and the "mountain lion"..Kat..she is very sweet cat.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed