Monday, November 5, 2007

Notebook and Brooch/Pin received today/chat

I received an awesome package today and love them both. Both the notebook cover/book and brooch/pin is from Liz Read from the UK. thank you, Liz.
I had problems finding a 6x9 notebook without the spiral wire on it so how do I got about doing this I do not know but will figure a way so it will be as pretty as this one.
Today I took off from doing anything with my left hand so I played around with my computer and fixed some files, deleted a few things..
I am trying to figure out how to sell my items. I am thinking of getting a new email and blog for this, as a lot of people said they like this blog because I do not sell anything and I think that is a good idea to keep them separated. I have a title for my new blog..I will not take any credit cards or pay pal..it will have to be check or money orders as I do not know how to do the others..on a blog..so I will just put photos and give info on how to contact me..I will figure it out..if I do not sell well there is always next year at a few crafts shows here...Just want of offer what I am making as I think they are great. I have worked hard on them..so keep on checking and I will only once direct you to my new blog and put a link and that will be it.

No comments:

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Time and Date

Memphis

Weather

The WeatherPixie

Arbee Designs Ruth Blanchet

Arbee Designs on Facebook
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Beading Daily

I am Beading Daily

Twitter

Pango the Panda

NeoCounter

   

NeoPod

NeoPlanet

Shelfar Book Club

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed